The BPCC is made for personal protection. It packs plenty of firepower and accuracy in a compact, lightweight, ultra-thin polymer frame. You’ll feel the ergonomic design in every single shot.
- CALIBER: .300 AAC Blackout (300 BLK)
- WEIGHT: 3.9 Lbs.
- OVERALL LENGTH: 20.25"
- BARREL LENGTH: 7.25”
- HEIGHT: 4.5”
- WIDTH: 2.25” (Widest Points)
- BOLT: MIL-Spec, 8-Lug Rotating Bolt
- BARREL EXTENSION: MIL-Spec 8620
- BARREL: 4150 Vanadium, Gas-Ferritic Nitrocarburized 300 BLK (1/8 RHT with 5/8-24 tpi Muzzle Threads)
- RECEIVERS: Multi-Caliber with Captive Push-pin Takeown Aerospace Grade 7075-T6 Forgings
- GRIP: High-Impact Synthetic Polymer (model shown)
- HANDGUARD: Aluminum alloy, Magpul M-Lok®
- ALUMINUM FINISH: MIL-A-8625F Black Hardcoat Anodize
- STEEL FINISH: MIL-Spec Manganese Phosphate
- MAGAZINE: 10 rd. Detachable (Can accept any AR15/M16 Magazine)
- ORIGIN: 100% Made in the U.S.A
Determined at checkout.